On Thursday 24, 2013, a delegation from the University of Prizren “Ukshin Hoti” had a visit at Hëna e Plotë (BEDËR) University with the purpose to sign a Memorandum of Understanding.
The agreement was signed at Hëna e Plotë (BEDËR) University by the Rector Dr. Ferdinand Gjana and the Rector of University of Prizren “Ukshin Hoti” Prof. Dr. Mazllum Baraliu.
During the signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding, both parties reaffirmed their willingness to cooperate in education areas and to commit the exchange of faculty members, departments, research institutions and students. The Rector of “Hëna e Plotë” (BEDËR) University Dr. Ferdinand Gjana emphasized the importance of this agreement for future educational and research areas of mutual interest and as an opportunity for exchanging experience.
- The scope of agreement may include activities such as:
- Joint research and educational activities at both bachelor and graduate levels;
- The exchange of invitations to scholars (faculty, research personnel and graduate students) to participate in lectures, conferences and symposia;
- The exchange of faculty staff and research personnel for study and research;
- The exchange of graduate and undergraduate students;
- The exchange of academic and scientific information of mutual interest;
- Any other mutually activity that would benefit both parties.