The Board of Directors of Hëna e Plotë Bedër University
The Board of Directors at Hëna e Plotë Bedër University is a collegial decision making body, which consists of the rector, deputy rectors, deans of faculties, the dean of students, heads of departments and directors of research and development centers for a period of four years, who represent different units and university areas.
The Board of Directors of Hëna e Plotë Bedër University is chaired by the rector. Chancellor holds office of rapporteur of the Council of Administration.
The Board of Directors of Hëna e Plotë Bedër University periodically conducts meetings at the request of the Rector.
The main functions of the Council of Administration of Hëna e Plotë Bedër University are:
1. Draft multi-year development plan of the institution, and follows its implementation after approval in the Senate;
2. Draft annual program of administrative activities, and follows its implementation after approval in the Senate;
3. Determines priorities among competing demands for funding between the main units Hëna e Plotë Bedër University;
4. Prepares, in conjunction with the chancellor, the draft budget and submits it for approval to the High Council;
5. Draft plan for investments and contracts and submit them for approval to the High Council;
6. Implement all decisions adopted by the Senate and the Supreme Council;
7. Monitors and publishes the results of the evaluation of the activities of the Hëna e Plotë Bedër University;
8. Proposes general structure and staffing of Hëna e Plotë Bedër University, for all levels and submits for approval to the High Council;
9. Prepares its working draft, approved by the Supreme Council;
10. Makes decisions about hiring, transfer and removal of students from Hëna e Plotë Bedër University;
11. Puts in connection with complaints filed against the decisions of the administrative council of the faculties.
Members of Administrative Board
|1||Prof. Dr. Ferdinand||Gjana||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Dr Ayhan||Tekineş||Member|
|3||Prof. Asoc. Dr. Rahim||Ombashi||Member|
|4||Prof. Asoc. Dr. Tidita||Abdurrahmani||Member|