The Department of Communication Sciences at the "Bedër" University College is part of the Faculty of Humanities. In accordance to the Law on Higher Education of the Republic of Albania, the Department of Communication Sciences operates as a basic teaching – researching unit, which includes homogeneous areas in the discipline of communication sciences.
The department promotes, coordinates and manages the activities of teaching and research activities, while respecting the academic freedom of the academic staff and its right to use the financial and material resources at its disposal.
The Department of Communication Sciences provides an education for all students who are interested in building their professional careers in the public and private sector, in various areas of information exchange, as well as in the area of public relations.
This Department offers three study programmes:
- Bachelor in Communication Sciences
- Bachelor in Public Relations and Marketing Communication
- Professional Program in Multimedia and Graphic Design
- Master of Sciences in Communication Sciences - Journalism Profile
- Master of Sciences in Communication Sciences - Public Relations Profile
- Professional Master in Marketing Communication
Members of the Board of the Department