Study programs at Bedër University College are conducted in the Albanian and English languages. Study programs at first degree level consist of three academic years of full-time studies and comprise a total of 180 ECTS credits. These programs aim at equipping students with basic knowledge of general research methods and principles and specific abilities for a wide variety of professions and specialties.
Study programs at second degree “Master of Sciences” level consist of two full-time academic years and comprise a total of 120 ECTS credits; while the “Professional Master” programs are composed of one and a half full-time academic years and comprise a total of 90 ECTS credits.
Programs aim at deepening the theoretical and practical knowledge of students in the areas of law, journalism, public relations, teaching English and Turkish language, and Islamic Studies, through advanced study, trainings and research in these areas.
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Bachelor in Law
- Master of Science in Law with a concentration in International Law
- Master of Science in Law with a concentration in Criminal Law
- Bachelor in Communication Sciences
- Bachelor in Public Relations and Marketing Communication
- Master of Science in Communication with a concentration in Journalism
- Master of Science in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations
- Professional Master in Marketing Communication
- Bachelor in Islamic Sciences
- Master of Science in Modern Islamic Sciences
- Master of Science in Basic Islamic Sciences
FACULTY OF PHILOLOGY AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor in Computer Science
- Bachelor in Information Technology and Communication
- Professional Master in Information Technology in Education
- Bachelor in English Language and Literature
- Master of Sciences in English Language and Literature
- Professional Master in English Language Teaching