MoU signed with Gediz University in Turkey and International Burch University in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hëna e Plotë (BEDËR) University signed a MoU with Gediz University in Turkey and International Burch University in Bosnia and Herzegovina. These agreements consist in the framework of cooperation and understanding between two institutions in the education areas.
The agreements were signed by the respective Rectors of the Universities. Both parties expressed their willingness to implement the agreements and in the same time to have a fruitful collaboration.
Based on the agreement, both of the universities agreed to collaborate in the below activities:
- Joint research and educational activities at both bachelor and graduate levels;
- The exchange of invitations to scholars (faculty, research personnel and graduate students) to participate in lectures, conferences and symposiums;
- The exchange of academic staff and research personnel for study and research;
- The exchange of graduate and undergraduate students;
- The exchange of academic and scientific information of mutual interest;
- Any other mutually activity that would benefit both parties.
The Rector of the Hëna e Plotë (BEDËR) University Dr. Gjana emphasized that these agreements would serve as an opportunity to strength cooperation between International Universities.